I am a professional community mobiliser that inspires communities to create change for the better. I have the knack of turning issues into opportunities, open conversations, collaborate and celebrate what we love about the coast.
Do you have an idea, issue or innovative solution that needs legs to get walking and happening? Connect with me to discover how I can help you. I work with local councils, the non-for-profit sector, community groups and individuals at a fee for service rate.
I have expertise in Environmental Science, Communications, Community Development and Leadership since having a diverse education background – BEnvSc (Griffith University), BComms(Hons) (Griffith University), MInt&CommDev (Deakin University), Leadership for Sustainability Graduate (United Nations University), and currently undertaking a PhD in Humanities (Griffith University).
– Community canvas modelling
– Project branding
– Facilitation of meetings, workshops and community information sessions
– Asset based community resource and strategic planning
– Evaluation and monitoring
– Communication: Master of Command, development of communication strategies, marketing, branding and web development tools
– Technical services, planning and reports
– Intrepid Landcare
– Australian Coastal Society
– National Surfing Reserves
– SEQ Catchments Members Association
– Landcare Australia: Young National Ambassador
– Advisor for City of Gold Coast
– Gold Coast Catchment Association